In this episode, Louis Korczowski joins a freelance audio engineer from the US, creating a wide variety of noise ambient sounds. Committed to his mission of helping tinnitus sufferers, Dale Snale gives an in-depth analysis of how ambient sounds impact the symptoms of tinnitus sufferers.
The conversation goes around several interesting topics, mainly focusing in:
- What is exactly white noise, colored noise and the differences in between.
- Mind perception in sound frequencies and inhibiting tinnitus & habituation.
- Mindful stress-based reduction.
- The explanation of Tinnitus Retraining Therapy (TRT)
- The common effects of sports in people having pulsatile tinnitus
- The power of tinnitus communities on social media networks
Click here to learn more about Dale’s work
What to do after watching the video
If you want to learn more about Siopi, you can explore our mobile app and discover a social learning community.
Keep your learning up to date by subscribing to our YouTube channel.