Glenn is a tinnitus sufferer, he has always had some level of tinnitus. After a decade of being diagnosed with Meniere’s disease, he is now dedicated to helping tinnitus sufferers through 1-to-1 coaching sessions. He has also successfully published his book, where he tells how he finally managed to get rid of the ringing in his ears.
Glenn and Louis discussed many interesting topics, including:
- The importance of medical treatment for any treatable underlying causes of tinnitus.
- Why do doctors say there is nothing you can do about tinnitus.
- “Powerless” as the core emotional challenge of tinnitus.
- Active vs natural habituation.
- Why do doctors rarely ever talk about habituation.
- Patients falling through the cracks in the system
Click here to learn more about Glenn’s work
What to do after watching the video
If you want to learn more about Siopi, you can explore our mobile app and discover a social learning community.
Keep your learning up to date by subscribing to our YouTube channel.