Frieder has suffered from tinnitus and has a loss of hearing, and is now a coach dedicated to helping people who suffer from tinnitus and hearing problems. He has created guides (science-backed) to improve the symptoms of tinnitus, has a podcast and a youtube channel.
Frieder and Robin discussed many interesting topics, mainly around:
- Tinnitus heterogeneity: the different sub-groups in tinnitus patients.
- The 4 stages of sleep and how to experience them.
- Social media groups and their drawbacks.
- Tinnitus, doctors, and medical wandering.
- Siopi on how to meet someone with the same tinnitus as yours.
- Machine learning and the challenge to cluster all tinnitus cases.
Click here to learn more about Frieder’s work
What to do after watching the video
If you want to learn more about Siopi, you can explore our mobile app and discover a social learning community.
Keep your learning up to date by subscribing to our YouTube channel.